Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th, 2009

Sad Brad Smith

I never want to get away from approaching
complete strangers and letting them know that
they are adding to my happiness--that is my main
objective in keeping this blog.
But I so loved this imperfect song as soon as I heard it
during a movie last night. I've been singing it all
day. All day.

Take the time to take apart each brick that sits outside your heart
And look around you
There's people everywhere
No they don't know, in short they're just as scared
and we'd be more prepared if we just hold on through

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore that you approach complete strangers and by letting them know that they are adding to your happiness...you cause a ripple effect of gratitude. Bravo!...and thanks for sharing your discoveries.